Monday, March 25, 2013

Crazy weather. . . .

 Saturday started out real nice.Warm enough to deliver Girl Scout cookies up and down the street.

No, we couldn't just pull the wagon.












I was given leave to head out to the cabin after said wagon was attached to the bike.



I was planning on spending the night, so before I went for my hike I got a nice fire going.
Since the cabin sits empty during the week, sometimes it takes a while to warm it up, so I always start the fire first.



 It was cloudy, but in the 50's.
The green moss was very showy down by the creek.

I slept good. But each time I woke up and went outside to get another log I noticed it had started to rain.
 About 7:00 a.m the rain turned to snow and as you can see by 7:30 there was a light dusting of snow.

 And then it just kept snowing.

And snowing.

And snowing.

 I left just before noon and we had already got 6 to 8 inches.















And snowing.

I sure was pretty.
 I wasn't sure if I would get up the drive without shoveling but I did fine.















All the roads were terrible in a short amount of time. And many were not very lucky.


Above is Hwy 70 at about 11:30 a.m.

But I made it home OK, and then we played out in it for a long time last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment