Monday, July 1, 2013

A sign that you have good friends and married into the right family. . . .

Within minutes of my post about my pledge to start a pilgrimage in search of the perfect recipe for Red Lobster biscuits, friends and family started to send in responses to save me from unnecessary hunting and baking of perhaps many unsavory recipes in search of said biscuits.


First came from good friend John, the answer to probably just about any recipe hunt in the form of. . . .


which probably has about every recipe you may ever be seeking. I have not tried the recipe yet, but it looks promising.

And then within two days of my mention of my pilgrimage, wife's mother shows up with. . . 


Can life get any better?

(This, at least for the time being, puts her in strong running for Mother-in-Law of the Year.)


No comments:

Post a Comment