Friday, July 19, 2013

My favorite new show.

I have always admired people who pursue a passion, and better yet, can make a living doing it.
Artists, athletes, actors, builders, writers. It doesn't matter. If you are doing what you love, I admire that. Although I think of myself as consumed by a couple of passions, I have never been so consumed as to pursue them as a life style.

That is probably why I like 'Treehouse Masters', Pete Nelson is doing something he loves and his passion, although sometimes cheesy, comes shining through.

'Treehouse Masters' is on Animal Planet on Friday nights. Hey! That's tonight!

Here is a piece from the New York Times on the show.

And here is his web site and gallery. . .

















They even built a tree house micro-brewery.
How cool is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment