Monday, September 27, 2010

Fundamentally Fungi - 9/25/10


I don’t get to spend much time out at the cabin it seems here lately

















And even less getting to walk around our 100 acre woods (actually 16).
But this past Saturday I did.
After running a load of brush out to our brush pile I spent a little time relaxing and enjoying the woods.
The afternoon clouded in a bit, and it was cool, so I decided to walk back to the big creek that runs through to property.
I also discovered a new rapid on the creek.

















And soon fall flowers.













And these guys looking for warmth. . .





And I did not have to venture far before I started noticing all these wonderful (by wonderful, I mean looking, not tasting) mushrooms, in a variety of colors, size and shape.























No comments:

Post a Comment